Wednesday, March 30, 2011

just became another statistic.

My phone was just stolen. I kid you not. About two hours ago my phone was casually lifted off a table I was dining at and now it is stolen. My beautiful smart phone was just taken. My phone. It was MINE. And it really was – that phone was built for me. From it’s awesome camera filters to its amazing touch screen, HD video and lovely grid to its screwed up operating system. It was mine and now it is gone.

I’ve lost photos and contacts and emails and notes and random crap. Music I have randomly collected. For those of you who keep telling me it is just a phone: imagine losing your camera, your iPod, your phone and that random note book you write random crap in all in a matter of seconds. Sucks, doesn’t it? Of course it fucking sucks.

I am angry. I don’t want to be told to calm down or that it is just a phone. Shut the fuck up! I do not care what you have to say. I am angry as fucking hell. I could beat the crap out of somebody right now. Dude, I even offered you a fucking reward which is more that you will have now as my lovely network can apparently fry my phone. So my phone is fried. This kills me so much. 16 gigs of memory just gone in the wink of an eye. I want to beat the crap out of something.

I really just want to beat the crap out of something and drink a shit load of vodka and run away.

Also, you could never pay me enough money to go to square against my free will ever a fucking again. Fuck. I need out. I feel dumb – like I lost my phone. Like this is all my fault. And it sort of is. I want to throw things and break glass and plates and people. I’m in a mean mood. And by mean I mean so pissed off I could rip off heads.

This is my laptop all over again – I know the person who has it won’t be looking at my personal information but they have access to my facebook, tumblr, twitter and this blog. They could spy on my personal life. They have all my friend’s numbers and all the personal messages I have sent people. Fuck. At least this time I haven’t lost a whole novel. Seriously, that would fucking suck again. #sarcasmfont

Right now? I just want a shit load of vodka and the person who has my phone to be raped in prison.

Told you I was in a bad mood. But fuck, wouldn’t you be too?

No comments:

Post a Comment