Thursday, March 31, 2011

bleach bath!

today i changed my hair.

i took out books on analogue photography and i only have five exposures left on my disposable at which point i will go find myself some black and white film and go a bit nuts.

i have a world call card so i can phone my wife for her birthday.

i have learned about anger and patience and that violence hurts like hell the next morning.

i have learned that cell phones are expensive and that i will have to use a keypad until monday.

i have learned that strength is not in whether or not you break down - everybody breaks down - but about how you pick yourself up. strength is in recovery.

and never, ever take your friends for granted - never. they are the greatest people ever. love them.


and you are going to have to wait a while to see what i did to my hair, lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment