Saturday, April 9, 2011

adventures in photography v1.2

On 28 February I started a bit of a grand adventure. Only, it wasn’t all that grand and mostly I was depressed and wanted to find a medium to get myself out of my artistic slump. Part of me is still in that slump but lots of me wants to show you the photos which have been developed (nearly and month later). There are quite a few I like. There are also quite a few that, according to the negatives, have been developed completely wrong.

Obviously I will have those redone by somebody who is not Qphoto. The Q in Qphoto stands for “quick”. When developing photos you don’t need quick. Luckily my hands are too stiff to go on a long tangent. Aren’t you lucky tonight?

So, here they are: my brave mistakes and observations through the lens of a crappy disposable camera. Also, see how many film faults you can find.

Do note my love for low horizon lines. And fish.

















1 comment: