Wednesday, February 16, 2011

feel

So, i've been trying this feeling thing. Miss M suggested it which is also in line of my new year's resolution that I dumped in January to "LOVE, unconditionally and with your whole heart." Feelings screw me over.

I've had enough of them. In the last two days I've gone from euphoric and full of positive energy that I was going to convert into artistic work and have now wasted on fixing my bedroom to whatever this shit is. And now I'm angry and on the verge of snapping. I want to break things, throw things and very possibly burn things. I wish I hadn't given my matches away.

And tomorrow morning I know I will get up and I'll be clawing to get out of the pit again. Thanks for nothing at all, feelings. You may now go die in a pit of useless emotional stress.

And now, let the forgetting commence. Also, bring on the tequila and Skins marathons.

No comments:

Post a Comment