Monday, March 19, 2012

and now you know.

I really abuse this space. It's only function really is to be that odd space on the internet i post things to inconsistently when i feel like the things in my brain just shouldn't be in my brain anymore.

For example:

This merry evening I was just chilling on my bed. Chilling is a word I use these days instead of things like "procrastinating" and "wasting so much damn time". Anyway, I was chilling and talking to myself when I read a twitter trending topic about Michael Jackson and one thing led to another and suddenly I was having a conversation with myself about his son "Pillow". It went on for a while.

And then I interrupted myself to say, "Actually, the kid's name is Blanket."

I'm such a bitch when I interrupt people.


Including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment